top of page

Groupe

Public·156 membres

Enya - Book Of Days

I had come across Ebudae in Ariosto's classic tale of Orlando Furioso, theisland thought to be intended as one of the Hebrides, referred to as theDreadful Isle or the Isle Of Tears. I had fallen in love with the name, and whensometime later I was browsing through an old book of ancient maps, I wasdelighted to find Ebud&ae actually recorded and in this original form! The titleof the song 'Ebudae' and the lyrics concern themselves with ancient sounds.

Enya - Book Of Days

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2udJ3B&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2eTfjbeekaNsJkHONYkcxb

I am collecting diaries more and more and I continue to be intrigued by thepossibilities of each blank page - what will it hold? I experience a mixture ofsadness and exuberance when I think of lives laid out on a page or in a book.Personal histories of great loves, of journeys exotic and wonderful, of loss,fear and tragedy, of dreams and simple wishes.

It is in this same graveyard that Enya's grandparents are buried. Enya oftentalked to me of how she could see the graveyard as she walked along the shoresof the Maragallen, and of how she felt her grandparents were watching over herand guiding her still. Memories of her childhood and days spent with them cometo Enya when she walks there, memories which she will treasure always. I wrote'Smaointe' in response to these reflections. The word 'smaointe' literallytranslated means 'thoughts'.

• Cookies are used to provide, analyse and improve our services; provide chat tools; and showyou relevant content on advertising. To learn more about our use of cookies, read our Cookies Help sectionAre you happy to accept cookies? Accept cookies Manage cookies Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, including those used by approved third parties (collectively, "cookies") for the purposes described below. You can learn more about how we (plus approved third parties) use cookies and how to change your settings by visiting the Cookies notice. The choices you make here will apply to your interaction with this service on this device. Essential We use cookies to provide our services, for example, to keep track of items stored in your shopping basket, prevent fraudulent activity, improve the security of our services, keep track of your specific preferences (such as currency or language preferences), and display features, products and services that might be of interest to you. Because we use cookies to provide you our services, they cannot be disabled when used for these purposes. Show less Show more Performance and Analytics ON OFF If you agree, we will use cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements. We use cookies to conduct research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services, and to measure and analyse the performance of our services. Show less Show more Advertising ON OFF If you agree, we will use cookies to complement your shopping experience, as described in our Cookie Notice and serve you certain types of ads relevant to your interests on Book Depository. This includes using third party cookies for the purpose of displaying and measuring ads (see the Interest-Based Ads notice for how we use cookies in serving interest-based ads), measuring the effectiveness of ads, and as necessary for the third party to perform services on behalf of Book Depository. Show less Show more Cancel Save settings Home

• Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide Order Status Wishlist Sign in/Join 0 Search Advanced Search Free delivery worldwide Free delivery worldwide Shop by category Categories Children's Age Ranges All Categories Browse All Art & Photography

Audio Books Biography Business, Finance & Law Children's Books Computing Crafts & Hobbies Crime & Thriller Dictionaries & Languages Entertainment Fiction Food & Drink Graphic Novels, Anime & Manga Health History & Archaeology Home & Garden Humour Medical Mind, Body & Spirit Natural History Personal Development Poetry & Drama Reference Religion Romance Science & Geography Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Society & Social Sciences Sport Stationery Teaching Resources & Education Technology & Engineering Teen & Young Adult Transport Travel & Holiday Guides Children's books by age range 041b061a72

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...

membres

Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page